- About the Council
- Vice chairman
- Standing Committee
- Planning and General Affairs
- Industry and Construction
- Council Steering
- Special Committee
- Council consists of 1 chairperson, 1 vice chairperson and 3 standing committees and a special committee may be set up if necessary.
Chairperson / Vice chairperson
- The chairperson and the vice chairperson are elected for a 2-year term by anonymous votes among the council members.
- The chairperson represents the council, takes charge of council proceedings, maintains order during meetings and oversees council affairs.
- The vice chairperson acts for the chairperson when the chairperson is not available.
- The council is composed of 3 committees, namely, the Planning & General affairs Committee, the Industry & Construction Committee and the Council Operations Committee.
- For the temporary deliberation and processing of special agendas, a budget & settlement committee and other special committees may be constituted according to their purpose.